Community Standards Last update 3 months ago
Tiejet is committed to providing a safe and welcoming community for all of our users. To achieve this goal, we have established the following community standards to govern the behavior of our users.
1. Respect: We expect all users to treat each other with respect and kindness. We do not tolerate hate speech, bullying, harassment, or discrimination of any kind.
2. Integrity: We expect all users to act with integrity and honesty. We do not tolerate fraud, deception, or other forms of dishonesty.
3. Privacy: We respect the privacy of our users and expect all users to do the same. We do not tolerate the sharing of personal information without consent or other violations of privacy.
4. Safety: We prioritize the safety of our users and expect all users to do the same. We do not tolerate threats, violence, or other forms of harm.
5. Legal Compliance: We expect all users to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We do not tolerate illegal activities, including but not limited to hacking, fraud, or piracy.
6. Intellectual Property: We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect all users to do the same. We do not tolerate copyright or trademark infringement or other violations of intellectual property rights.
8. Communication: We expect all users to communicate clearly and professionally. We do not tolerate spam, unsolicited messages, or other forms of inappropriate communication. Communication should be on Tiejet platform.
9. Feedback: We expect all users to provide honest and constructive feedback. We do not tolerate fake or misleading feedback.
Failure to comply with these community standards may result in the removal of your service or suspension of your account. We reserve the right to change these community standards at any time without prior notice. If you have any questions or concerns about our community standards, please contact our customer support team for assistance.