Service Fees Last update 3 months ago
More info about service fees:
- We charge €1,75 for listing your service on the Tiejet Platform.
- You agree to be charged future seller fees of 29% of the total sale.
- Service fee charges are non-refundable even if you do not complete the order.
- Your services will be suspended if we are unable to charge but we'll let you know ahead of time.
- This fee may increase or decrease in the future.
- The fee will be taken from any balance funds first.
- Buyer (customer) pays €0,50 as service fees.
How do Fees work?
Fees are automatically calculated once a seller gets an order. Once an order is made, 29% of that order will be invoiced as a fee for that order to the seller. If the seller has a remaining balance, the invoice will automatically be paid using it.
Why The Fee?
We want to be transparent with our sellers and let you know about all the fees we charge you. We make this marketplace possible by charging a 29% fee while giving our sellers the most amount of money in their pockets possible. We try and make Tiejet the most successful marketplace on the web, while also trying to make our sellers happy.